1.1 The terms and conditions of the sale are the terms and conditions under which the purchase and delivery of the purchases are made to you As a buyer on the site www.walblue.net Or to apply our mobile phone (collectively “the Site”) which we own and manage.
1.2 PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO PURCHASE THE SITE, THE SENDING TO THE PURCHASE ORDER ON THE SITE IS APPROVAL TO YOU WITH THESE TERMS OF SALE AND BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INQUIRY.
2. Accept purchase order
As specified on the website, each product is sold in the purchase order either by us or by a local or international seller.
2.2 Acceptance of purchase order:
If you are unable to accept your purchase order, we will notify you in writing or by phone call followed by written notification via e-mail or message. Short on the mobile phone, the product value will not be deducted from your account.
Your purchase order issuer is an authorization from us or any third party that specializes in electronic payments to debit the value of purchases from your credit card or debit card balance. We accept payment under:
1- Credit card or debit card.
2- Or through your electronic wallet
3- Cash on delivery (KD 800)
2.4 In order to authorize credit/debit card payments, we may ask you to open an account with our other payment processing companies, including accepting their terms and conditions and submitting your details on your behalf. We hereby authorize you to do so and shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
2.5 We may add or remove certain payment cards or payment methods that have been accepted by us at any time and without prior notice from us.
2.6 Cancellation of Purchase Order:
You can cancel the purchase order immediately before shipping the product for any reason.
2.7 Cancellation of your order by us:
We may cancel your order at:
1- Failure to pay the value of purchases when they are due.
- Your failure during a reasonable period of time we provide you with the information required to deliver the Products to you.
- You have not allowed us within a reasonable period of time to deliver the Products to you or your failure to receive them.
- In the event of an attempt to purchase bulk or multiple purchases in accordance with item 2.8 below.
2.8 Wholesale purchase and multi-purchase:
We reserve the right to reject any orders, at our sole discretion, if we discover wholesale purchases or multiple purchases of similar products.
3. Connect your order
3.1 Delivery cost:
The cost of delivery of the products shall be according to the prices mentioned on the website.
3.2 Delivery date:
This information will be displayed to you on the site.
3.3 Delay in delivery:
- If we delay the delivery of the product for reasons beyond our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you, and we will take steps to minimize the consequences of delay in delivery.
- If there is no one at your address to receive the product and the product cannot be mailed to your mailbox, we will let you know in a timely manner how to deliver or receive the product.
- If you cannot receive the product from us as agreed or you cannot reschedule the product after it is not delivered to you at your address, we will contact you for further instructions. We will cancel your order in accordance with the terms of sale when we cannot contact you or arrange for a new delivery or delivery date despite our continuous efforts in this regard.
3.4 Delivery from outside the country:
You may be registered as an importer if you order products from outside the country. In this case, you must verify that the required products comply with the law and regulations, and you must also be obligated to pay all applicable fees and customs on your purchases. With regard to customs, please consider the following:
- You may be subject to import and/or tax charges when requesting products that require delivery from outside the country, which may be imposed upon arrival of the parcel to the specified destination.
- You have to bear directly any additional fees for customs clearance, knowing that we have no control over the fees.
- Customs policies vary from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information (regarding customs procedures and applicable fees).
- You should be aware that products requiring delivery from outside the country may be subject to opening and inspection by customs officials in the country of destination.
3.5 Product Ownership:
The products are owned by you as soon as we deliver them to you at the delivery address and pay you for their full value.
We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchases and send them to your email address.
4. Return and Replacement :
4.1 The following table shows our return and replacement policy by product category:
|Reasons for return and replacement||
Possibility of return and replacement
Terms of return
|You received the wrong product,
You receive a product not as described in the website, or
You have received a damaged product.
For selected products, you must return the product within seven (7) days of receiving it.
|The product has never been used, and it is on its original condition with its original cover and includes all the cards.
Electronics: Accepted only in case if the product is opened and found different from the description or picture shown.
|If you change your mind||Only in certain circumstances.
You have the right to return the Product within fifteen (15) days of receiving it.
For refurbished products, you must return the product within seven (7) days of receiving it.
Only in its original condition with its original cover contains all accessories.
Non-returnable products: Please refer to the list in item 2.4.
4.2 Non-returnable products:
You may not return or replace any of the following products:
1.Classified as hazardous substances or using flammable gases or flammable liquids.
2.that have been used or caused by you to harm them or become different from what you received it.
3.any consumer materials used or installed in something else.
4.Any products that are free of their serial number or have been manipulated.
5.Non-returnable products for health reasons, which are opened after delivery, or mixed with other items after delivery.
4.3 How to contact us (for return and replacement):
You can communicate with us via e-mail, social networking sites, direct conversation on the site, or our contact.
4.4 How to refund:
- In accordance with Section 4.2, for the Products delivered, we will refund the value of the Product subject to return in full, including the return of the Product to us (excluding charges paid to ship the Product to you):
- Products that are defective or in violation of what is stated on the website.
- If the reason for the return is due to an error on our part such as an error in pricing, description or delay in delivery on time, etc.
For all other cases, we will refund the value of the returnable product (excluding charges paid to ship the product to you) and you will bear the cost of the product return charge to us.
For products that have not been delivered, you are entitled to receive full value if the purchase order is canceled in accordance with clause 2.6.
4.5 Refund procedures:
The refund will be like the same method of payment as follows:
- If you paid in cash on delivery, we will return the value to your electronic wallet.
- If you have paid for the credit/debit card, you can choose between refunding the credit/debit card or placing it in your wallet.
4.6 When the refund is made:
The refund will be made to you at the same time as our receipt and product inspection at our Customer Goods Configuration Center, and you will receive the final payment as follows:
- If the amount is refunded to your credit/debit card: This will be within thirty (30) days from the day we received the returned product at our Customer Goods Configuration Center.
- If the amount is returned to your electronic wallet, we will refund the payment immediately after we receive the product at our customer goods configuration center, inspect the product from us, or If you cancel the purchase order before the shipping date, the money will be returned to you automatically.
5. defects and damages in products :
Provide a guarantee of three (3) months for some products purchased for faults that may occur after purchase, and provide a warranty for six (6) months for all electronic products (identified here) Which are sold to buyers in Kuwait A maximum of three (3) month (maximum) warranty will be applied to selected refurbished products. The warranty shall not apply to any cases other than defects in materials, materials, design or manufacture, and the warranty is limited to repairing the defective product, replacing the defective part, replacing the product or refunding the product according to the market price of the product itself. Not all products are covered, and you should check the product listing to see if the product includes a guarantee.
5.2 Authorized Service Centers:
In cases where we sell the product directly to you and to specific products, repairs will be made in accordance with the warranty by the authorized service centers. In cases where products have been purchased by another seller, the terms of this seller’s warranty will apply. For more details, please refer to Paul Blue’s warranty policy.
5.3 Warranty Period:
The repair or replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty does not constitute any right to extend or renew the warranty, and the terms of the warranty shall be in accordance with the manufacturer of the product. For more details about certain product warranty terms, please see the product support page for the product you purchased.
5.4 The warranty shall not apply in the following cases:
- If the product is attempted to be repaired by any service center not authorized by the vendor of the product or damaged by the product’s body such as breaking the screen, sprains, and spurts that may cause the product not to run or be damaged by liquids such as the product dipping or spraying any electronic product With water or other liquids or if the color of the water inside the device (if equipped) is changed.
- Alter or change all product drivers (so-called: Routing on Android or Geobrick devices on Apple devices).
- Use non-original accessories with the product you purchased.
- Remove the serial number on the product.
- Failure to maintain and periodically inspect the product.
- Replacing consumables for the device (e.g. batteries, light bulbs, flashes, earphones, and printer ink).
- Misuse in the use or misuse of the product other than the intended purpose or in a manner contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions for operation and maintenance.
- Damage to the product due to overloading the battery and failure to use it in accordance with the basic instructions in its user manual or charging the device using an unsupported charger from the manufacturer.
- If there is any tampering on the seals on the battery cover or breaking one of its cells.
5.5 Issuance of a warranty claim:
You can contact us via e-mail, social networking sites, live chat, or contact our call center.
6. Legal Obligations of Customers :
6.1 You acknowledge and are committed as a party to this Agreement to:
- Adhering to applicable laws always and by legislation and regulations, including – and without exception – all laws, regulations and privacy protection regulations.
- You have all powers and eligibility to enter into this Agreement and to pay the dues in accordance with the terms and conditions contained therein.
- If you purchased the product on behalf of a company, confirm that you represent it and act on its own authority and that it will comply with these terms of sale.
6.2 In accordance with Section 1.6, our Services are provided to you on a “condition” basis without any warranty, warranty or condition of us, and we disclaim any warranty, warranty or condition of any kind, including, without limitation, all conditions, representations and warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, or that the Services are secure, error-free, Interrupted or provided in a timely manner, in a timely manner or in the appropriate manner or in general.
6.3 The warranty in clause 1.5 is the only exclusive warranty we offer in accordance with these terms of sale.
7. Legal liability :
7.1 Nothing in these Terms of Sale shall limit or relieve the liability of any party for:
- Fraud, including fraud committed by that party.
- Death or personal injury caused by negligence by that party.
- Any other liability which may not be limited or exempted under applicable law.
7.2 In accordance with clause 7.1, we, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, board members, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors, shall not be liable, on the basis of a court judgment or A claim arising out of the contract or civil law, default, breach of legal duties or arising out of or relating to the terms of sale, for loss of profits, data, information or any consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages, even if we or Our subsidiaries, directors, directors, agents, employees or employees _Khasan or subcontractors or suppliers the possibility of the occurrence of such damages.
7.3 In addition, as permitted by applicable law, we – including our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, board members, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors – We will not be legally liable and you hereby confirm that you are not liable for any damages or losses that may arise from the following, directly or indirectly:
- Delayed delivery of products or failure to deliver part thereof if you fail to provide us with the information we need within a reasonable time from the date we requested it or if you failed to pay the value.
- The damage that may result from unauthorized repairs of the products.
- Loss of any data stored or saved in repaired or replaced products.
- Your reliance on the content or any other information provided by the site and the product to which you have issued the purchase order.
- Your use or inability to use the product you requested.
- Delays or delays the site, delay or disruption of our services.
- Viruses or electronic malware resulting from the use of the product you requested.
- The damage caused to your computer as a result of using the product you requested.
- You lost your job or inability to do business or the like because of our inability to deliver the product you requested on time.
- Any acts or events beyond our control.
7.4 In accordance with clause 7.1, if items 6.3, 7.2 and 7.3 are not applicable or not in force for any reason, then the full legal liability of us, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees or Have directors, board members, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors against you either on the basis of a court judgment or claim arising out of the contract, default, breach of legal duties or arising out of or relating to the terms of the sale in question, Maximum Minimum Value:
- The price of the product sold on the site and the costs of the original shipment and shipping costs, product returns.
- Twenty (20) Kuwaiti KD.
7.5 hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our parent company, our subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors, for any loss, damage, damage or Expenses (including legal fees and attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with:
- Any claims or requests made by any third party arising out of your use of the Site and our Services.
- Your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings.
- Any violation of applicable laws.
8. General Provisions :
8.1 Applicable law:
The terms of sale and any non-contractual rights and obligations arising from or relating to the terms of sale are subject to the laws applicable in the State of Kuwait and shall be interpreted in accordance with these laws.
8.2 Settlement of disputes:
If you are not satisfied with any products you have purchased through the Site, you can contact us via e-mail, our social networking sites, direct conversation on the site, or contact our call center.
8.3 Rights of third parties:
No Party other than the Parties to this Agreement shall be entitled to put any of its provisions into force.
8.4 Relationship of Parties:
No one mentioned in the content of the Terms of Sale shall be construed or considered by either its parties or by any third party as a joint venture or partnership between the parties to the Agreement, as it is understood that the parties to the Agreement entered into a contractual relationship to perform their respective service independently of The other.
8.5 Additional assertions:
The Parties agree to act, implement or decide for the execution and execution of each act, document or thing reasonably within their respective powers to implement and enforce the terms of sale to their fullest extent including, without limitation, assisting each other in complying with applicable law.
These terms of sale are binding on the interests of their parties, successors, and assigns, and agree not to assign or transfer the validity of those terms or any of your rights or obligations under the terms of the sale either directly or indirectly without the prior written consent of us. Do not, for our part, refuse to issue consent without giving reasonable cause.
8.7 The Agreement:
These Terms of Sale and the documents referred to or attached thereto contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to their subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, negotiations, and representations, whether written or oral, with respect to their subject matter. Neither the parties to the Agreement have any other terms, representations, warranties, undertakings, or agreements, whether directly or indirectly, express or implied, other than the said agreement, documents and documents referred to or attached thereto.
8.8 Adjustments and Changes:
These terms of sale cannot be altered, modified, modified or supplemented in any way by you and we reserve the right to modify, vary and update the Terms of Sale at any time and from time to time. We will also publish the current version of the Terms of Sale on the Site, and any change will take effect immediately upon publication on the Site or at the date of the date of validity (as applicable). Your continued use of the Site and our Services after any change is your agreement to be bound by the changes made and to comply with the terms and conditions as amended and changed.
8.9 Separation of items:
If any court rules that none of these terms of sale are effective, illegitimate or non-enforceable, such provision shall be immediately rescinded from such terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall remain in effect if the legal and economic substance of the transactions under their terms remains without any the opposite effect on the edges.
8.10 Force Majeure:
No party to the agreement is liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to perform due to acts beyond their control, whether those acts or events are reasonably foreseeable or unreasonable (including events of judgment, judgment, or judgments) Governmental or regulatory decisions issued by local governments, the federal government, courts, governing bodies, subcontractors, or any third party supplier of goods or services to us, economic boycotts, power outages or labor disturbances)
8.11 Waiver of one of the conditions:
No waiver of any provision of these Terms of Sale shall be construed as a waiver of any other provisions contained therein (whether similar or different provisions), and waiver of a provision may not be construed as a permanent waiver thereof unless expressly expressed in writing.
All provisions contained in the terms of the sale, whether express or remaining in their nature, will remain in force until the suspension or expiration of your membership on the Site.